Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Rose for a Friend




Good Thursday Morning,

Yesterday started out damp and got worse as the third day of rain dampened the Eastern Shore. A couple of plans fell through and I tried to keep busy, but one can get tired of her own company after several day cooped up in the house.

I had about given up on the day when a friend called and suggested we go shopping and then return to her house for supper and a movie. She deserves a winter rose for being a great friend in need.

Most of the time I can stand being alone. I always have things to do, and if all else fails, there is always housework. There are times, however, when nothing will do but the company of a friendly being.

This lady really made the day fun, so I wanted to mention it in today's blog. We can plan all we wish, but when it comes right down to it, heaven has a plan for all of our days and an angel to banish loneliness when the time is right.

So. I hope that your angel shows up today and that you have many blessings in your life. I am going to get to work and send you a rose!

Keep on the sunny side. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.