Thursday, February 12, 2009

Missing Person




Wow! I have been tres busy this week what with delivering all sorts of handiwork to the new gallery in town - they took all my novels as well! - and visiting with good friends from New Orleans. Friends have a home in town and visit a couple of times a year, so time with them is precious. You may find my absence present during the next couple of weeks as I try to squeeze in all the fun stuff during their visit.

I am reminded of the cartoon featuring Maxine that offers the suggestion that we should not let old age get us down because it is so difficult to get back up again. I tend to agree. Which is why I try to keep busy with a number of things as I grow older. The trouble is that I sometimes can't keep up with myself.

This week, there will be lots of talk and laughter, not to mention safaris into wildest Walmart to pick up things for Jewel and Don, who have been on the road for a couple of weeks visiting their children at various points around the country. Apparently Denver was warmer than the Eastern Shore. That report was a surpries.

At any rate, I just wanted to let you all know I am out here and keeping busy so you shouldn't worry about me if you find I didn't post for a particular day. I am going to do all the stuff I can while I can still do it. I am sure Maxine would approve.

So. I'll be in again soon. Have a great day and keep on the sunny side! Terry


Terry L White -Author of the Chesapeake Heritage Series
"Travel Through Time With Terry"
http://www.terrylwhitesblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.