Sunday, November 16, 2008

What About Frogs?


Good Sunday Morning Bloggers,

Well I got two frogs this morning when I attempted to post my art, so maybe there is a reason. I'm not going to fight with it!
So, what about frogs? I'll tell you.
A couple of years ago I did a CD recording of a dozen new gospel songs I had composed. I got the folks at church involved and did the CD as a concert recording with some of my friends singing harmony and the congregation in attendance. It was a pretty big project, and I realized I didn't have any art for the album cover. My friend Amy suggested frogs.
I, of course, said, "What about frogs?"
The acronym for frog is Fully Rely on God. Well, that was a no-brainer. I have always tried to fully rely on God. Trust isn't always easy, so there were times I decided to rely on God pretty late in the game, but I really need to remember God is with me all the time and things will go in good ways.
Not that I expect things to go my way all the time. I have an idea God sends some of the hard stuff to see if we are paying attention. The hard stuff makes us learn.
Thank God for frogs to see us through!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.