Saturday, November 29, 2008

Open House and Help Around the House


OH! hello there!
I am having an open house today, which means I am struggling to get everything just so. HA!
Yesterday, a friend came over to help me with the den, which has been in the process of being painted over the last week or so. Bless his heart, he fixed a number of things that had been fretting me, and I thought that was better than a bouquet.
I have had some pretty smooth boyfriends in my time, but I have come to the conclusion that a man who knows his way around a lawn rake is a man to treasure. There was a time when I could do anything, and frequently did. I can't now, so it is a real treat to have a nice person to handle the honeydo list.
Well, I have to go find the paper cups and figure out what to do with the cat toys that surfaced during the painting upheaval. (The cat passed away last summer.) On that note, I will say goodbye for now. Have a blessed day. Terry
PS: If you can't make the open house, curl up with one of my novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.