Monday, June 8, 2009

Just So You Know


Hi Bloggers,

Sorry I've been missing of later. This sort of work seems to come under the heading of casting one's bread upon the water - but doesn't it all? Given the crash of my computer, I got way behind in my posts, and can only aspire to keep up the posts for the rest of the month when I am going on a week's vacation.

Last month, I got caught up in a couple of rummage sales for my art group - one at a fair for senior citizens. (Shhhhh! Don't say it!) While there, I happened to be talking with a disc jockey who asked me to stop by the station for an interview.

I hope I sounded intelligent. One of the things I was able to do was to talk about Book Three in my Chesapeake series.

Chesapeake Destiny should be in print this autumn and I am looking forward to that announcement. Again, the art was done by Dawn M. Tarr of Snow Hill. This has been a big project and the final book is finished, so I am looking forward to seeing the entire series on your bookshelf. In the meantime, keep on the sunny side. Terry

Terry L White -Author of the Chesapeake Heritage Series
"Travel Through Time With Terry"
http://www.terrylwhitesblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.