Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Recovery Trail

Hello Bloggers,

I guess I mentioned that my computer crashed last week. What a chore it is to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I don't know how I could have done it without the help of two very kind friends. I won't mention their names, but I do want to send out a heartfelt thank you to Doug and Alan. I am back in business, except for losing all of my photo files.

That will teach me!

Hopefully I will get out and take some new photos and find the sunny side again. In the meantime, I will try to get some posts out as time permits. Have a great day. Terry

Terry L White -Author of the Chesapeake Heritage Series
"Travel Through Time With Terry"
http://www.terrylwhitesblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.