Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Back!


Hello All,

Well, here I am, more or less recovered from my computer crash, and a wonderful week at Fire Island where I got to commune with the ocean, ride a ferry, meet some wonderful people and make some new beach glass creations.

Oddly enough, the ocean left me no presents as far as more materials go. I was surprised. I thought beach glass was a fairly common thing. Not so.

Coming home was bittersweet. I had a ton of work to catch up, and was delighted to sleep in my own bed once again. Life is indeed good.

For now, I will post from time to time and try to keep the hedge trimmed, the grass cut and my tomatoes watered - great news on the last: I planted the tomatoes from seed and they are already setting fruit. What a gift. Makes you want to keep on the sunny side.

Terry

Terry L White -Author of the Chesapeake Heritage Series
"Travel Through Time With Terry"
http://www.terrylwhitesblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.