Friday, May 29, 2009

Computers for Fun and Profit

Hello All,

I would like to say my absence has been due to a nice book tour or something like that, but alas, my computer crashed and I am still trying to restore its memory - and mine!

This post will be brief, written in the hope future posts will be longer and include art, although all of mine seems to be lost along with who knows how many other lost files.

Like my mind, I miss them all.

To make this short: I am still mowing my own lawn, my resident bat has flown from my window, and the Wednesday Morning Artists had a successful yard sale. Things are going well on most fronts and I have been invited to a week on Fire Island, which will be my yearly vacation.

Hopefully things will get back in order soon. Bless you all and keep on the sunny side. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.