Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Unlikely Gifts




Good Wednesday!

I am a little late getting started this morning. For some reason, the process of posting the blog here changes almost daily. Today I got computer jargon instead of the nifty holiday drawing I hped to post. So... if it doesn't work this time, think of a cute little girl with a teddy bear.

Isn't it funny how life gives you gifts? I know there are times when I decide to do one thing and then life turns left instead of right. That's when learning sets in -- and learning often involves effort. About that time, the gifts creep up on you. Nifty, huh?

I try to stay open when change hits. I mean, why get all upset? None of us are too old to learn a little something new.

Today, my lesson is to be brief. I need to get busy wrapping gifts so I can see who I still need to find something nifty for. I find gifts all year long, so the wrapping is about all that is left by the time December rolls around.

So, happy shopping, wrapping and receiving gifts. The sun is shining, it is going to be a pretty day.

Terry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Terry. You are putting into words what so many think. I have added your blog to my Favorites list and will be reading as well as sharing your site more often. Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.