Monday, May 2, 2011

Do Me a Favor?



As many of you know, I have published 18 books and have a few more projects underway. Writing has been my calling and I have spent more than 40 years with pencil and yellow legal pads, portable typewriter, early computer and a succession of tech-y wonders during my lengthy career.

I need to make it clear I never would have wandered down this path if there were no other choice. I was made to write, and I have done my best to stay true to that call. It wasn't always easy.

What, you may ask, has this to do with those who read my novels and poetry? A lot - perhaps.

Today I am writing to ask that if you have read one of my books that you go to Amazon.com or Kindle (in the case of my e-books) and post a review. It is easy and doesn't cost anything.

As you may know, the last five novels on my list: Chesapeake Harvest, Chesapeake Destiny, Chesapeake Legacy, Chesapeake Visions and Vienna Pride were all novels, but based on the history of the Eastern Shore and Dorchester County. I've done my best to show how people lived - their struggles and joys, their heartaches and hopes, and how they got through the hard times.

If you liked one of my books, please consider posting a review. Thank you, and keep on the sunny side! Terry L. White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.