Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life After Death?

Hello There,

Ten years ago my father passed during the Labor Day weekend, so it is always an interesting time for me concerning emotions.

I loved my father, you see, and I missed his funny determined attitude toward life. So I am always lonely for his cussing out in the shed.

But in another light, Dad had a good life, and apprently - a good death. Check out the orb over the steeple. It sure looks like a smiley face to me and so no one has yet proved to me that there isn't life on the other side. And once I realize this, I laugh because somewhere out in the cosmos my father is laughing over something too.

Keep on the sunny side,

Terry L. White
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.