Friday, September 4, 2009

Glinda's Ghost

Oh My Gosh!

I was getting some things ready for a reading I will be doing in Snow Hill on November 7. I will share the evening with Jim Adcock who also has a new book to share and I am really excited about the chance to share the Chesapeake Heritage series with people here on the Eastern Shore, which has been the home of my heart ever since I landed on its shore in 1993. The good news is that the third book in the series is now in print and I will have some with me for the reading.

At any rate, when I moved here, I met a wonderful lady named Dawn Tarr and we hit it off right away. We even did a project - a coloring book called Glinda's Crystal Garden. They are pretty cool and each one has a crystal butterfly necklace. There are still a few around, but the message is pretty universal - you gotta love yourself.

So, Glinda lives. So much so, in fact, I have located my old Glinda files (which were on one of those 3.25 inch floppies! Remember them? I am back to work on what I hope will be a real book-sized volume. Wish me luck! Glinda is a very quirky lady indeed.

Wishing you happy reading - and keep on the sunny side. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.