Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Book Vendors


Hello All,

What a busy summer! It has been nice and cool so far, so I guess I have been out and abut more. I had a nice week at Fire Island with friend Claudia and several days in Delaware with my friend Sue.

Sadly, the bookstore in Cambridge closed recently, leaving no outlet for local writers. What a shame! I did however, find a gift shop that will carry my Chesapeake Books. Bay Country Shop on US50, on the way to Ocean City is open every day and carries a wonderful assortment of gifts for the discerning traveler. Do stop if you get the opportunity.

In other news, Barnes and Noble now carries my books! You can find them by searching my whole name (Terry L. White) in their search engine. (Thanks Arline for your work on all of your writers behalf.)

That's all for today, have a good one and keep on the sunny side! Terry


Terry L White -Author of the Chesapeake Heritage Series
"Travel Through Time With Terry"
http://www.terrylwhitesblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post comments that advertise your blog or business. Do not post comments as 'anonymous.' Comments must be accompanied by a name.